July 23, 2013

Trivia Blog: Royal Baby Bugging Bothers

These Trivia Blog posts come from the emails I send out as Quizmaster of the Gael Pub Trivia Night every Tuesday.  But seeing as how they comprise most of the writing I seem to do these days, I thought it fitting to include them on the Pale Writer blog as well.  I won't include things like info about categories or drink specials, but will keep the bulk of the rest.  Hopefully you enjoy, so much so that you come out some Tuesday at 8:30 (3rd Ave. b/t 82nd and 83rd)...

Not since Chinese Democracy has there been something with so much buildup and so little payoff…

As I’m super busy and dealing with all kinds of shit today, this will be a much shorter email than usual, dear Gael Pub triviagoers. But along with today’s categories, drink specials, and the usual, I wanted to leave you with this one thought:

The hoopla surrounding the birth of the Royal Baby is insane. Something that is announced by someone dressed like this…



…cannot possibly be worth my time.


He looks like he’s about to go to war with Cap’n Crunch.

No comments: