November 10, 2008

Been Gone Far Too Long...

For the small handful of people who peruse my blog from time to time, I apologize for yet another long lapse in entries. I've had to deal with some things here this past month, and the writing just sort of got nudged to the side. But rest assured I will return soon with a lot of backlogged posts that I started on but never finished. I've got to finish up the Obama election post, and wanted to talk about all kinds of stuff as well: Prop 8, the continued media tour of Sarah Palin, Christmas in NYC, etc. More will come, I promise.

2 comments:

Granny said...

You've been gone way too long Ryan. I've missed your satiric meanderings. You sure do know how to put thoughts into quirky sentences. Love to read your blogs and continue to watch for new ones. See you at Christmas time!

Erika Meller said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG RIGHT NOW RYAN (insert middle name) VASKO!! :)