September 8, 2008

Sorry I've Been Gone For So Long...

To anyone who actually reads this blog, I'm sorry that's it's been more than a month now since my last post. A few crazy things happening in my life combined with a much more hectic work schedule (where I cultivate most of my thoughts/posts during lunch and downtime) have pushed the blog aside for a bit.

But I'm back now! There've been loads of things to talk about recently, from the Democratic convention, to the IDIOTIC (but possibly idiot-savant-level genius) Sarah Palin VP pick by McCain (that will be covered soon, I promise), to the worst-looking Michigan football team I've seen in my lifetime, to everything else... I'll get to all of it, and promise to be more regular with the posts from here on out.

Keep an eye out for the next one.

No comments: